Summer 2013 Adult Hockey Season
Sign up early and SAVE $$$
- Play starts on June 13th
- 9 Regular season games
- Guaranteed 1 Playoff Game
- Stats (www.sportability.com)
- 1 hour 15 minute games
- EARLY Goalie Fee $100.00 (tax included) + $30 insurance if needed***
- Team Reps skate free (with a full roster is 15 skaters - 14 paid players + Rep. + Goalie)
- Scorekeepers & Referees
Pay on or before June 1st and SAVE
Cost: On or Before Feb 3rd $200.00 tax included + $30 insurance if needed***
All due at time of registration
After Feb. 3rd $225.00 tax included + $30 insurance if needed***
TimesSummer League game times
- Thursday 7:25, 8:50
- possible Wednesday night 7:45pm
Days & Times are subject to change at leagues discretion.
Rules & Regulations
Games will be 1 hr. 15 min. with three 20 minute running time periods. Full gear is required including a HECC approved helmet. (A Full shield is strongly recommended). Players or Teams who clearly do not belong at the level they are playing will be moved to the appropriate level at any time, at the discretion of the league administration.
The Mountain View Adult Hockey League strongly supports ZERO TOLERANCE in regards to our referees.They are a huge part of the success of our Adult Hockey League we thank them, and you should too.
Fighting will not be tolerated.
First offense will carry a suspension from the game you are in, plus the next game; along with a $25.00 fine. Second offense will result in a $50.00 fine and a three game suspension.
Third offense EXPULSION FROM LEAGUE.
- All misconduct penalties will be assessed a $15.00 fine.
- 3 - 10 minute misconduct penalties in a season carry a 1 game suspension and a $25.00 fine.
- All fines must be paid in full before the fined players next game.
- All suspensions carry over to the next season the suspended player participates in.
- All fines collected will be placed in a fund to support the Mountain View Ice Arena Learn to
- Skate Program Scholarship Fund.
- Team Rep fines are DOUBLE
Rosters will be LOCKED after game number 10.
If for any reason a player needs to leave the league early they will be assessed a $75.00 administration fee.
Players will be evaluated for the league in our Adult I.P. program on Tuesday nights at 6:15pm, If you are a player who would like to join the league and have no idea were you belong, you must attend an Adult I.P. class and be evaluated. Cost is $15
- Must be scheduled in advance with Brooke or Bob
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises
- Any player visibly intoxicated will be asked to leave the ice.
If you are looking for a team to play on, register as an individual and you will be placed on one of the teams looking to fill out a roster. Players will then be responsible for purchasing jerseys.
(NSA can help you if you need jerseys (503) 925-8097)
Visit www.sportability.com for standings and schedule information
Mountain View Ice Arena Hockey Director
(360)896-8700 ex. 22 or