Adult Hockey Season
Sign up early and SAVE $$$
- Play starts on week of Sept. 10th
- 14 Regular season games
- Guaranteed 1 Playoff Game
- Stats (www.sportability.com)
- 1 hour 15 minute games
- Goalie Fee $150.00 (tax included) + $30 insurance
- Team Reps skate free (with a full roster is 15 skaters - 14 paid players + Rep. + Goalie)
- Scorekeepers & Referees
Pay on or before August 26th and SAVE
Cost: On or Before August 26th 300.00 tax included + $30 insurance
All due at time of registration
After August 26th $300.00 tax included + $30 insuranceeveryone owes insurance this season
Pro-rated after season starts at $25.00 per game
All pro-ration fees are due at sign up.
AA League Sun. 4:15, 5:40, 7:05 , 8:30, 9:55pm
A League Wed. 6:30, 7:55, 9:20, 10:45pm
Sat. 8:20 & 9:45pm
B League Wed. 6:30, 7:55, 9:20, 10:45pm
Sat. 8:20 & 9:45pm
C League Sun. 4:15, 5:40, 7:05, 8:30, 9:55pm
Over 35 Thurs. 7:25, 8:50, 10:15pm
All Fees are Non-Refundable
Days & Times are subject to change at leagues discretion.
Rules & Regulations
Games will be 1 hr. 15 min. with three 20 minute running time periods. Full gear is required including a HECC approved helmet. (A Full shield is strongly recommended). Players or Teams who clearly do not belong at the level they are playing will be moved to the appropriate level at any time, at the discretion of the league administration.
The Mountain View Adult Hockey League strongly supports ZERO TOLERANCE in regards to our referees.They are a huge part of the success of our Adult Hockey League we thank them, and you should too.
Fighting will not be tolerated.
First offense will carry a suspension from the game you are in, plus the next game; along with a $25.00 fine. Second offense will result in a $50.00 fine and a three game suspension.
Third offense EXPULSION FROM LEAGUE.
- All misconduct penalties will be assessed a $15.00 fine.
- 3 - 10 minute misconduct penalties in a season carry a 1 game suspension and a $25.00 fine.
- All fines must be paid in full before the fined players next game.
- All suspensions carry over to the next season the suspended player participates in.
- All fines collected will be placed in a fund to support the Mountain View Ice Arena Learn to
- Skate Program Scholarship Fund.
- Team Rep fines are DOUBLE
Rosters will be LOCKED after game number 7.
If for any reason a player needs to leave the league early they will be assessed a $75.00 administration fee.
Players will be evaluated for the league in our Adult I.P. program on Tuesday nights at 6:15pm, If you are a player who would like to join the league and have no idea were you belong, you must attend an Adult I.P. class and be evaluated. Cost is $15
- Must be scheduled in advance with Bob
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises
- Any player visibly intoxicated will be asked to leave the ice.
If you are looking for a team to play on, register as an individual and you will be placed on one of the teams looking to fill out a roster. Players will then be responsible for purchasing jerseys.
(NSA can help you if you need jerseys (503) 925-8097)
Over 35 Players
Current players have until June 1st to sign-up and secure your spot in the League. We hope to have 6 teams of 13 players + Goalie. After June 1st all are welcome to join the League until the teams are full. There will be a draft this season and to be eligible for the draft you must be PAID in full at the time of the draft. Draft date is tentatively mid January.
All players are insured.
Visit www.sportability.com for standings and schedule information
Mountain View Ice Arena Hockey Coordinator
(360)896-8700 ex. 22 or